Give Your Guitar MIDI Capabililties!
Guitarists, are you ready to expand your sonic palette? The Graph Tech Hexpander Kit is a great way to do it! When retrofitted to virtually any guitar and coupled with Graph Tech ghost-loaded saddles (sold separately), your 6-string becomes a full-blown MIDI instrument. When you plug your Hexpander Kit-equipped into any modern MIDI convertor, you can use your guitar to control virtual instruments or conjure unique tones from virtual guitar systems. If you think you've reached the end of what your guitar can do, add the Hexpander Kit to your rig and watch your creativity flourish!Graph Tech Hexpander Kit MIDI Interface Kit Advanced Features at a Glance:
- Fast, accurate tracking.
- Low latency design perfectly complements today's state of the art pitch-to-MIDI converters.
- Operates with the latest MIDI converters and Virtual Guitar systems: Roland GR33, GI-20, VG99, and V Bass, Axon AX-50, AX-100, and many more.
- Add the ghost Acousti-Phonic pre-amp and/or optional switches at any time by simply plugging them in...no rewiring or soldering.
- Optional plug-in MIDI Volume, Momentary Up/Down Program Selector Switch (S1/S2) and QuickSwitch (MIDI/both/mag+acoustic) for an infinite palette of tonal possibilities.
- Optional pin-seven wiring harness available for accessing acoustic and magnetic signals.
- Does not require a battery, because it gets power from the MIDI converter
- (1) Hexpander MIDI interface
- (1) 13-pin Output Jack
- (1) 13-pin Mounting Plate
- (1) Interface Wiring Harness
- (1) QuickSwitch for MIDI/both/guitar
- (1) Program Up/Down switch
- (1) Hexpander MIDI Volume Pot