Extremely LTD Bass Combo!
The LTD edition Heritage B-15 expands Ampeg's lineup of premium bass amps. This particular model achieves extreme collector's status, as only 50 of these hand-built and hand-wired units are available. Built and wired entirely in the USA, the B-15 amplifier features the classic Ampeg "flip-top" design with a chrome-plated chassis and a Baltic birch and poplar cabinet. The amp itself features two vintage-flavored preamp circuits - Channel 1 is "1964," Channel 2 is "1966." The famous Baxandall bass/treble tone stack is available on both channels.
Ampeg Heritage B-15 Features: at a Glance
- Hand-built and hand-wired in the U.S.A.
- Limited edition production
- Only 50 units available
- Numbered and matched heads/cabs
- Classic Ampeg flip-top design
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Rugged cabinets made with Baltic birch and poplar
- Legendary double-baffle cabinet design delivers classic tone
- Two distinct, hand-wired preamp circuits: Channel 1 - 1964 (B-15NC); Channel 2 - 1966 (B-15NF)
- Selectable bias modes for ultimate tone control: 1964 - cathode bias (25W @ 4 or 8 ohms); 1966 - fixed bias (30W @ 4 or 8 ohms)
- High-grade new and N.O.S. tubes: Preamp - 3 x 6SL7 (N.O.S. JAN Philips ECG 6188); Rectifier - 1 x 5AR4 or 5U4G; Power amp - 2 x 6L6GC
- Legendary Baxandall bass/treble tone stack on both channels
- Dual inputs per channel (0dB & -15dB)
- Custom-designed 15 U.S.-made Eminence driver: 4 voice coil; 109oz ceramic magnet
- Aluminum dust cover
- External amplifier out
- Removable dolly with casters
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 27 x 21 x 14 w/dolly
- Weight (with dolly): 96 lbs.