Get Great Modern Rock Tones from this Signature PRS Axe!
The Paul Reed Smith Chris Henderson Model solidbody electric guitar adds some great features to the stalwart Singlecut for a distinctive-sounding, great-playing signature axe fit for the Three Doors Down guitarist. The Chris Henderson Model incorporates a third humbucking pickup, as well as a push-pull pot on the tone knob to activate it. This stunning instrument includes a carved figured flame maple top, thick mahogany back, mahogany neck, and rosewood fingerboard. You also get a stoptail bridge design, and locking tuners on the Chris Henderson Model.Paul Reed Smith Chris Henderson Model Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color: Whale Blue
- Top: Carved figured flame maple
- Body: Thick mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, wide-flat carve
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother of pearl birds
- Bridge: PRS adjustable stoptail
- Tuning machines: PRS 14:1 Phase II low-mass locking tuners
- Truss rod cover: Chris Henderson
- Pickups: PRS 250 treble, PRS 7 middle and bass humbuckers
- Controls: two volume, two tone, push/pull on tone control to activate middle pickup, 3-way selector