Custom Monitor Mixes for Everyone in the Band!
The Hear Back Four Pack system changes the way monitor mixing is accomplished onstage and in the studio! Imagine getting your mix exactly the way you want it. With the Hear Back system, you save time and get your mix right the first time. This affordable system is perfect for headphones, wired and wireless in-ear monitors, and/or conventional floor monitors!
Hear Back Hub
A single Hub supplies audio signal and power to a maximum of eight mixers — this bundle includes four mixers. That's one for you and three more for other members in the band! You can always purchase more mixers (again, up to eight) if the need arises. If that's not enough, hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus in and out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hub supports 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe or analog via DB-25 input. It couldn't be any easier!
Hear Back Hub Features:
- 3 switch-selectable 8-channel input sources: ADAT Optical, Analog, and HearBus
- 24-bit A/D converters
- Digital inputs: 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
- Less than 1.5 milliseconds system delay
- 3-LED 4-level metering
- Standard Cat 5e — delivers power and audio signals to the mixers
- Daisy-chain hubs for very large systems
- Internal universal input power supply
- 1 RU chassis
Hear Back Mixer
The Hear Back Mixer is your personal control surface that allows you to create your own monitor mix. The mixer features 10-channel control, eight incoming signals, and your own monitor volume. You also have control over the built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload). Also, for convenient onstage or in studio use, the mixer offers a built-in standard threaded mic stand mount! Each mixer is connected to the hub via affordable and easily available Cat 5e cables. Total control of your own mix — that's the Hear Back system!
Hear Back Mixer Features:
- Local control of up to 10 channels of audio
- Master volume
- Built-in DSP limiter
- 24-bit D/A converters
- Less than 1.5 millisecond total system delay
- Bus status indicator
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator
- Stereo/mono link indicators
- Standard Cat 5e power and signal connection
- Balanced line outs, mono/stereo
- Stereo AUX in: audio/drum module/metronome input
- Built-in, standard-threaded mic stand mount
Save with the Hear Back Four Pack
The Hear Back Four Pack includes four Mixers, one Hub, four FREE 50 foot Cat 5e cables, and one FREE Hear Back analog DB-25-style cable, saving you a total of $130!
Hear Back Four Pack Features:
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines are possible without loss of audio quality via Cat 5e
- Audio inputs via ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switchable on the front panel.
- Local control of up to 10 channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs, and the aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator — red LED for alerting the user of a problem.
- Link Indicators — whenever 2 pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation, the link LED is illuminated
- Standard Cat 5e power and signal connection — cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect 8 channels of audio. The cable is held in place with a built-in cable-strain-relief
- Balanced line-outs, mono/stereo
- Stereo aux in
- Built-in mic stand mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High power, low distortion headphone amplifiers