Add Incredible Dimension to Your Lighting Rig!
Nothing makes your light show pop the way that fog does; that's why most serious DJs and performers who use lights include a fog machine in their rigs. There are, however, a few drawbacks to traditional fog. Although fog adds density and dimension to your lights, it sticks around low to the floor and tends to build up thickly. That's a great effect, but if you're looking for a way to generate a more subtle mist instead of a dense fog, you'll want to add an ADJ Haze Generator in your rig.
The ADJ Haze Generator puts out an even mist that floats higher than traditional fog. Because haze isn't as dense as fog, it allows your audience to see comfortably, but is still dense enough to add epic dimension to your lights. From filling out par can washes and strobes to tracing laser lines and effect lights, the haze produced by ADJ's Haze Generator is a real crowd pleaser. At 1,000 cubic feet per minute and zero warm up time, the ADJ Haze Generator will fill most performance spaces in minutes! And operating this Haze Generator is easy, thanks to its included remote control and versatile timing options. Add one to your lighting system and take your show to a whole new level!ADJ Haze Generator Features at a Glance:
- Heater-less haze machine that instantly produces an even mist of fog
- No warm-up time necessary
- Great for stage performances, bands, clubs, and mobile DJ rigs
- Includes 30' remote control with timer, haze duration control, and interval control
- Tank capacity: 1/3 gallon (uses Haze/G oil base liquid only)
- Output: 1,000 cubic feet/minute
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.75" x 9.25"
- Weight: 27 lbs.