Instant 4-part Vocal Harmonies You Can Control!
Note: This product requires an iLok for authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at (800) 222-4700.
Built-in backup singers! Antares Harmony EFX makes it easy to transform an ordinary vocal track into a harmony-filled masterpiece. Instantly generate up to four harmony voices and use the "naturalize" control to give them humanlike pitch inflections — you can even adjust the vibrato. To get the perfect harmonies for each song, Antares Harmony EFX lets you enter chords by name, by MIDI, or by setting key and voice intervals. Based on the same technology in the premier Harmony Engine Evo, the surprisingly affordable Antares Harmony EFX is a value-packed studio tool.Antares Harmony EFX Plug-in at a Glance:
- Use one vocal track to create amazing harmonies
- Based on the premier Harmony Engine Evo technology
Use one vocal track to create amazing harmonies
Can't afford to hire a team of backup singers? No problem. Just call the affordable Antares Harmony EFX plug-in into service. This amazing technology can instantly create a vocal track of up to four realistic harmony parts. To generate your ideal harmonies, you can enter in the key and voice intervals, enter in chord names, play MIDI chords, "play" the harmony voices with your MIDI controller, or use four separate MIDI channels for total control over each note of the arrangement.
Based on the premier Harmony Engine Evo technology
Antares may be best known for the unbelievable "Auto-Tune" technology. And here, with the Antares Harmony EFX plug-in they've taken that technology, as well as the know-how behind the first-class Harmony Engine Evo, and rolled it into one unbelievably affordable plug-in. Now, you can use many of the same tool the pros use to sculpt their vocal tracks.
- Harmony plug-in generates up to 4-part harmonies
- Based on the same technology in Harmony Engine Evo
- Enter in notes via MIDI, by chord name/degree, or by entering a key/scale
- Control vibrato controls for all of the voices at once
- Use the "Naturalize" control to achieve realistic-sounding harmonies
- Works as a VST, RTAS, and AU plug-in for Mac and PC