Transparent Pres in a Portable Package
When you need transparent preamp sound you can toss in a bag and take with you, the Millennia HV-32P is the way to go. Inside its rugged aluminum chassis, you'll find a pair of HV-32 microphone preamplifiers capable of offering up to 70dB of gain. There's a DC-coupled ribbon microphone setting that lets you coax the best possible sound out of your higher impedance ribbon mics, and on the opposite end of the spectrum, a -15dB pad lets you keep extra-hot sources from overloading your circuitry. And here's something the video and location guys at Sweetwater really dig: you can run the HV-32P on 12 to 15 volts of battery power.
Millennia HV-32P Microphone Preamplifier Features:
- World-class Millennia transparency in a portable 2-channel preamp
- Each mic pre offers up to 70dB of continuously variable gain
- DC-coupled ribbon mic setting offers a 10dB gain boost
- Switchable 48V phantom power, -15dB pad, and polarity flip onboard
- Can run on 12-15V DC battery power (power supply included)