Endless Tones and Limited Edition Color
Fire up the Blackstar HT Studio 20H and experience two distinctive continents of tone in one studio-ready guitar amplifier head. Sporting a pair of ECC83s and a pair of EL34s to push 20 watts, the HT Studio 20H head boasts an impressive range of character. Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the HT Studio 20H's boutique-style clean channel. Kick in the overdrive channel and dial in everything from extremely American-sounding to extremely British-sounding high-gain tones, thanks to Blackstar's patent-pending Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). Whether you want to chime, roar, or scream, the Blackstar HT Studio 20H guitar amplifier head can achieve the tone you're aiming for.
Infinite Shape Feature dials your drive from American to British tone
The Blackstar HT Studio 20H is packed with a massive spread of tube tone, by virtue of Blackstar's Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier's Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you'll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you'll enjoy more of a British vibe, with a woodier sound that's less aggressive. However you dial in the HT Studio 20H between the two, you'll enjoy a musical response that just asks to be taken onstage or into the studio.
Speaker-emulated output gives you the freedom to rock out without a cabinet
With outputs for 8-ohm and 16-ohm cabinets, what else could you ask from your Blackstar HT Studio 20H? How about a direct output for recording or running straight to a PA? That's just what you get from the HT Studio 20H's speaker-emulated output. Not only does this output give you the dimensional sound of a miked up cab, but it also loads your head properly for silent practice.
Add dimension to your playing with digital reverb and an effects loop
The Blackstar HT Studio 20H is packed with a solid-sounding digital reverb. Turn it fully counterclockwise, and the reverb is deactivated, leaving room for external effects. Turn it fully clockwise, and experience a lush ambience that adds dimension to your playing without washing it out. An effects loop makes integrating the HT Studio 20H with your pedalboard and other effects a piece of cake. At Sweetwater, we've found that matching your amp to your other gear is easy, thanks to a Loop Level switch that toggles between +4dBV and -10dBV.
Matching 2x12" cabinet delivers classic warmth and punch
You're going to love the Blackstar HTV-212 extension cabinet. This super-heavy-duty cabinet features interlocking comb-style joints and houses a pair of amazing-sounding 12" Celestion loudspeakers. Thick-gauge wire also ensures that your HTV-212 will continue to function, even with heavy use. And since it only weighs about 48 lbs., carrying your rig from gig to gig is no problem.
You can find the Blackstar HT Studio 20H in the rigs of:
- Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi)
- Tom Martyniak (Dead on Time)
- Cyrus Ghahremani (Snoop Dogg, Honus Honus of Man Man, Shannon and the Clams)
- Darren Teh (An Honest Mistake)
- Roberto Vanni (Osmosi, Fire Warning, Diapasonband)
Blackstar HT Studio 20H Features:
- 20-watt all-tube guitar amplifier head
- Exclusive Bronco Tan color
- 2 footswitchable channels that boast an impressive range of character
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Add ambience to your playing with onboard digital reverb
- Effects loop makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy
- 2x12" extension cab with dual 12" Celestion speakers delivers classic punch, warmth, and midrange
- 1-way footswitch included