Quality Handheld Wireless Transmitter!
Note: This is the transmitter only. For a compatible cardioid condenser capsule, see the C5 WL/1.
The AKG HT 4500 is a rugged handheld transmitter that connects to one of AKG's WMS series microphone elements such as the C5 WL/1. This highly versatile transmitter operates on the 30MHz band, providing 1,200 selectable frequencies. A backlit display allows you to easily setup your HT 4500, even under dim stage conditions. Because the HT 4500 sends out a continuous test tone, you can remotely mute its transmission, right from the transmitter. On top of that, the HT 4500 also provides you with reliable battery life, operating for up to 15 hours with a single set of AA batteries.AKG HT 4500 Wireless Handheld Transmitter Features at a Glance:
- Frequency band: 7
- Wireless handheld transmitter for use with WMS-compatible microphone capsules
- Up to 50mW RF output for maximum immunity to interference and dropouts
- Operates for up to 15 hours on AA batteries (12 hours on optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management System)
- 30MHz wide UHF band (up to 1200 selectable frequencies)
- Backlit display and jog switch for ease of use
- Charging contacts for easy battery charging on optional charger