Take control of your signal with this powerful EQ!
ART's HQ 31 is not only an excellent graphic EQ but a fantastic value, delivering the kind of pro performance that practically any set up would be happy with at a price under $300!
The 31-band HQ 31 features ART's extremely fast FDC Feedback Detection Circuitry.
The LED indicators show which band corresponds to the feedback frequency, allowing the sound engineer to reduce gain in that band to quickly kill the feedback while having a minimal impact on the sound of the live program material.
The FDC also acts as a simple spectrum viewer while the concert proceeds, showing where the "hot" areas are. During system setup and sound check, the FDC may be used to help identify room and sound system resonance. By increasing the gain until feedback, it is easy to identify those frequencies that are likely to be problems. Reducing the gain in these bands helps tune the sound system, and, remove problem areas before the show begins. It also helps increase the gain margin before feedback.
In applications such as Live Sound Systems/PA, Permanent or Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems, Home and Project Recording Systems, and many more, the HQ31 delivers reliable, professional performance.
• Single-channel 31 band graphic equalizer
• FDC-ART'S proprietary feedback detection circuitry
• Equalizer output level metering
• Constant-Q filtering
• Balanced XLR, active balanced 1/4", and unbalanced
RCA input and output connectors
• +/- 6 dB OR +/- 12 dB Level adjustments
• Full 45 mm Center-Detented Frequency band sliders
• Independent level and bypass controls per channel
• Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance
• Variable High and Low Pass Filters
• Signal clip level indicators
• Ground lift switch
• Internal power supply and selectable line voltage
• Rugged, all-steel chassis occupies 2U rack spaces and is intended for installation into standard 19" equipment racks