Upgrade and Save on This Pro Tools|HD Native System!
NOTE: This is a special opportunity for registered owners of 002, 003, or Mbox Pro interfaces to upgrade to a complete Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt system for a great low price. For more information, please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
Avid Pro Tools|HD Native takes full advantage of today's high-power computers by offering you some of the top features of Pro Tools|HD at an incredible low price. Pro Tools|HD Native gives you blazing fast I/O, near-zero latency, automatic delay compensation, and full integration with Avid's HD line of interfaces, leaving your CPU to handle plug-ins and mixing. If you're budget minded but still demand results from your DAW, have one of these high-power computers, and prefer to track with outboard signal processors (rather than plug-ins), then Pro Tools|HD Native is perfect for you.
The Pro Tools|HD Native Core + HD Analog I/O Bundle includes an Avid Pro Tools|HD Native Core PCIe card, Pro Tools|HD software, and an amazing Avid HD Analog I/O interface. This complete system gives you both the Pro Tools|HD Native core you need, and 32 channels (16 in/16 out) of pristine analog I/O. And because the Pro Tools|HD Native Core card includes two DigiLink Mini inputs, you can easily expand your system with an additional HD I/O, HD Omni I/O, HD MADI I/O, or legacy 192 I/O, or 96 I/O for up to 64 channels of ultra-low-latency I/O.
Other than TDM plug-in support (which requires DSP), Pro Tools|HD software runs the same with a Pro Tools|HD Native Core system as it does with a Pro Tools|HD Accel system. You get 192 channels of audio (64 at 192kHz), as well as 7.1 surround sound support, Copy to Send, complete multitrack Beat Detective, and automatic delay compensation, as well as other great functions previously unavailable for a native Pro Tools system. And if you're stepping up from a Pro Tools LE system, you'll get all of the plug-ins you already know and love, plus incredible sound quality you've never experienced before - all for an amazing low price!Pro Tools|HD Native Core PCIe Interface Card Features at a Glance:
- Compatible with Avid Pro Tools|HD
- Supports Core Audio and ASIO applications
- 2 x DigiLink Mini ports interface with Avid HD interfaces including HD I/O, HD Omni I/O, HD MADI I/O, 192 I/O, and 96 I/O
- Serial port interfaces with SYNC HD
- Up to 256 voiceable tracks
- Up to 64 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Includes Pro Tools|HD DAW and bundled plug-in software
- Supports full HD feature set including:
- Up to 256 simultaneous audio tracks
- Up to 192 inputs
- Auto delay compensation on hardware and software inserts
- VCA Mixing
- Solo Bus AFL/PFL
- Input Monitoring
- Machine Control support (requires Machine Control option)
- ICON Support
- Advanced audio and video editing
- High-performance AD/DA converters
- Redesigned analog section with state-of-the-art filtering and design
- Power supply improves noise performance and jitter
- Lower latency
- Updated digital card
- 192kHz AES/EBU and S/PDIF single-wire
- ADAT S/MUX II and S/MUX IV (enclosure and expansion card)
- "Curv" analog limiting circuitry on input
- 16 analog inputs (using DB-25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB-25)
- Additional digital I/O: 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192kHz single-wire), 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O, 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)