Excellent Price to Performance Ratio
Stripped down to the basics, Sennheiser HD 25 Light on-ear headphones deliver the well-defined bass and detailed high end you need to make decisive mixing decisions. Like their larger siblings, these headphones are extremely comfortable and feature a closed-back design that yields excellent isolation from ambient noise. A healthy maximum SPL of 114dB ensures effective monitoring in louder environments. At Sweetwater, we've found that Sennheiser HD 25 Lights, with their 30Hz-16kHz frequency response, are great on-ear headphones for mixing, monitoring, and recreational listening.
Sennheiser HD 25 Light On-ear Headphones Features at a Glance:
- Padded earcups provide amazing comfort
- Closed-back design yields effective ambient noise isolation
- Healthy SPL handling (up to 114dB) for working in louder environments
- Wide frequency response (30Hz-16kHz) allows for accurate monitoring
- Tough steel cable with screw-on 1/4" jack adapter