High Definition Audio Interface!
For expanding the capabilities of your HD192 Core, 2408mk3 or 24 I/O systems, the HD192 offers 12 channels of XLR analog inputs and outputs at any standard sample rate up to 192 kHz! The HD192 I/O will work with both PCI-424 and PCIe-424 MOTU systems.
MOTU's HD192 sets new standards for features and value as a two rack-space 12-channel high definition audio interface for Mac and Windows. The HD192 provides high-quality audio recording and playback on 12 XLR analog inputs and outputs at any standard sample rate up to 192 kHz, with expansion up to 48 channels of 192 kHz!
All 12 XLR inputs and outputs on the HD192 rear panel support operation at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz. Latest-generation converters and state-of-the art design provide exceptional audio quality. The measured dynamic range for the 12 analog inputs is just over 120 dB. AES/EBU digital I/O is also provided at samples rates up to 96kHz with independent real-time sample rate conversion on the digital input and output. A separate "AES word in" BNC connector allows users to clock the AES/EBU section independently from the rest of the system. System word clock input/output is also provided on BNC connectors.MOTU HD192 Expander Features:
- Twelve channels of +4, balanced, 192-kHz 24-bit analog inputs and outputs using XLR jacks.
- AES/EBU digital I/O.
- 19-segment LED meters on every input and output.
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192-kHz.
- Word clock in and out.
- Dedicated word clock input for AES/EBU I/O.
- AudioWire connector for PCI-424 audio card.
- A-weighted dynamic range 120dB.
- THD+N of 0.00056% (-106dB).
- R/CORE transformers for efficient, low-heat operation with virtually no magnetic interference or acoustic hum.