Stream Audio to Your Studio Monitors
A client wants to show you a demo track on their phone. Do you have a way to get their music into your studio playback system? The Heritage Audio BT-500 solves problems like this without messy cables and adapters. It streams audio from laptops, phones, and media players into your studio monitors via specialized audio Bluetooth technology. Make no mistake — the Heritage Audio BT-500 is a professional music device, complete with Burr Brown output converters and APTX codec support for virtually lossless audio reproduction. De-clutter your studio setup with the Heritage Audio BT-500 for 500-series racks.
Audio over Bluetooth?? Say it ain't so!
We know. If you're like Sweetwater vets, the idea of monitoring critical audio over Bluetooth triggers a convulsive reaction in the gut and a weakening in the knees. But you can depend on the Heritage Audio BT-500 to preserve the fidelity of your wireless signal. The Burr Brown-equipped balanced output stage delivers a full 0dBfs (+22dBu), capable of driving a 600 ohms load. This allows for convenient level comparisons when switching between sources.
APTX, AAC, and SBC codec support
The Heritage Audio BT-500 supports several types of common audio codecs. Best of all, it automatically selects the best codec for your device and application — no switching required. Front LEDs indicate which codec is in use:
- APTX: the virtually lossless standard for high-end wireless headsets and sound bars
- AAC: used by the iTunes Store and YouTube
- SBC: for everything else
Heritage Audio BT-500 Bluetooth Streaming Module Features:
- Streams audio from phones and laptops into your studio playback system
- De-clutters your workstation — no more aux cables and adapters!
- Uses convenient, audio-specific Bluetooth technology
- Chooses the best codec for your device and application: APTX, AAC, or SBC
- Trusted Burr Brown op amps in the output stage
- Drives a 600 ohm load for easy comparisons between sources
- Fits 500-series racks
Note: When installed in a 500 series chassis, the chassis' input jack becomes the left channel output of the BT-500. The chassis' output jack is the right channel output of the BT-500. To turn the input of your enclosure's slot into an output, an XLR Male to male adaptor is used and it is included in the package.