The Perfect Protection for Your Zoom H4n!
SKB's 3i series waterproof cases are the stuff of legends. Built to military spec, these cases give your gear unprecedented protection from the elements, be they the rain forest, the Rockies, or even just the rocky ride in the back of your car. This 3i-series H4N Case is the perfect solution for storing and transporting your H4N recorder. A custom cut interior allows the 3i-series H4N Case to provide the perfect padding for your Zoom H4N. Outside, the 3i-series H4N Case's waterproof design is based on a gasket, airtight and submersible seal built into its injection-molded polypropylene copolymer resin shell.
The 3i-series H4N Case is highly resistant to corrosion and shrugs off even moderate impact damage with ease. A patent-pending "trigger release" latch system is secure and easy to operate, and the 3i-series H4N Case's snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle is really quite comfortable. There's even space for a 3rd-party TSA-approved lock, making the 3i-series H4N Case the perfect flight case for your H4N as well.SKB 3i-series H4N Case Features at a Glance:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Custom interior foam designed to accommodate the Zoom H4N
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for 3rd-party lock
- Interior Length: 9.50"
- Interior Width: 7.38"
- Interior Depth: 4.13"
- Lid Depth: 1.19"
- Base Depth: 2.94"
- Weight: 2.40 lbs.