The Perfect Protection for Your H2n
SKB's 3i series waterproof cases are the stuff of legends. Built to military spec, these cases give your gear unprecedented protection from the elements, be they the rain forest, the Rockies, or even just the rocky ride in the back of your car. This 3i-series H2 Case is the perfect solution for storing and transporting your H2 recorder. A custom cut interior allows the 3i-series H2 Case to provide the perfect padding for your Zoom H2. Outside, the 3i-series H2 Case's waterproof design is based on a gasket, airtight and submersible seal built into its injection-molded polypropylene copolymer resin shell.
The 3i-series H2 Case is highly resistant to corrosion and shrugs off even moderate impact damage with ease. A patent-pending "trigger release" latch system is secure and easy to operate, and the 3i-series H2 Case's snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle is really quite comfortable. There's even space for a 3rd-party TSA-approved lock, making the 3i-series H2 Case the perfect flight case for your H2 as well.SKB 3i-series H2 Case Features at a Glance:
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin shell
- Custom interior foam designed to accommodate the Zoom H2
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for 3rd-party lock
- Interior Length: 9.50"
- Interior Width: 7.38"
- Interior Depth: 4.13"
- Lid Depth: 1.19"
- Base Depth: 2.94"
- Weight: 2.40 lbs.