An Easy iOS Adapter for Guitar!
The Griffin GuitarConnect Cable lets you use your iPhone or iPad as a portable recorder or effects processor. With the GuitarConnect Cable and your favorite iOS guitar app, you'll be able to practice or sketch out song ideas anywhere you go. The GuitarConnect Cable is incredibly simple. Just plug it into your guitar or other instrument, connect a set of headphones, and hook it up to the 1/8" communications jack of your iOS device. And since there's no bulky box or other accessories, your Griffin GuitarConnect Cable easily fits into your gig bag.
Griffin GuitarConnect Cable iOS Instrument Cable Features:
- A simple cable that lets you connect your guitar, bass, or other instrument to your iOS device
- An easy way to connect your instrument to your favorite recording, effects, tuner, or other music app
- Plugs directly into your iOS device's 1/8" communications jack
- 1/8" stereo output connector lets you hook up a pair of headphones or speakers
- Compatible with most iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models