An Overdrive Pedal from Egnater!
Add a double dose of pedal magic to your rig with the Egnater Goldsmith overdrive/boost pedal. Egnater housed not one, but two pedals into this true-bypass unit to give you smooth, touch-responsive overdrive coupled with a powerful boost section. This 100% analog pedal lets you dial in the subtle to moderate overdrives you love from classic tubes amps. Voicing and Tone controls let you sculpt a wide range of sounds to suit your gig and studio needs. Add in the versatile boost pedal and the Egnater Goldsmith overdrive/boost pedal is ready to become the tonal center of your rig.
Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal at a Glance:
- Create your ideal tone with versatile overdrive and tone controls
- Separate boost function sends your tone over the top
- This pedal plays friendly with any pedalboard
Calling upon his many years of being a world-class amplifier designer, Bruce Egnater has created the Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal. This extremely touch-responsive pedal's Volume, Gain, and Tone controls let you dial in everything from smooth to crunchy overdrive tones. The Voicing control and switch combine to let you sculpt the perfect midrange tonality for your signature guitar sound. And tweak your low end with Egnater's signature Tight switch. More than another overdrive pedal, the Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal is a total tone-sculpting tool for any guitar rig.Separate boost function sends your tone over the top
Beyond flexible overdrive and tone sculpting options, the Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal includes a robust boost pedal. Whether you need a subtle boost for a solo or a bump to push your amp over the edge, the Goldsmith is ready. It also lets you further dial in your tone with a Tight switch for detailed bass and a Drive control for adding a touch of grit to your boost signal. Sweetwater guitarists have found that between the boost and overdrive functions, you can create an incredibly diverse stable of tones for any gig.This pedal plays friendly with any pedalboard
The ruggedly built Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal is housed in a heavy-duty zinc enclosure and built with premium components. The cool Path Switch lets you choose whether the Overdrive of Boost pedal goes first in the chain. And if that's not enough, patch outputs let you separate the pedal's effects and place them anywhere in your signal chain. The Goldsmith also has a built-in low battery indicator so you know when it's time to change the battery, and if you don't change it out in time, the pedal will place itself in bypass mode so it won't kill your signal.Egnater Goldsmith Overdrive/Boost Pedal Features:
- Dual-function overdrive and boost pedal with powerful tone-sculpting controls
- Smooth overdrive sound goes from slight boost to heavy crunch
- Boost section adds clean or dirty boost thanks to the Drive control
- Choose which effect is first with the built-in Path switch
- Rear patch jacks let you separate each effect and place them anywhere in your pedalboard's signal chain
- Low battery monitor alerts you to a low battery and will put the pedal in bypass if the battery is too low
- Rugged zinc enclosure