Tap into Germanium Sound - LIVE!
The Chandler Limited Germanium Drive guitar pedal lets you take Germanium sound to the stage! For years, Chandler Limited's Germanium series preamps have been the secret weapons of live sound engineers and guitarists alike. That's because Chandler's Germanium pres sound amazing on guitar, especially when you push them hard. The Germanium Drive makes this sound more accessible than ever! Like the rackmount Germanium Pre Amp, the Germanium Drive features germanium-transistor-based drive and feedback controls, so you can perfectly shape the contour of your tone. Whether you're after a thicker, more present bottom end, rich and airy distortion, or anything in between, you'll get the tone you want from the Chandler Limited Germanium Drive guitar pedal. And yes, it goes up to 11!
Chandler Limited Germanium Drive Guitar Overdrive/Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Time-tested Germanium sound built for the stage
- Germanium technology specifically tuned for guitar
- Feedback control lets you dial in the tone you crave
Equipped with genuine germanium-transistor-based Drive and Feedback circuits, the Germanium Drive guitar pedal lets you dial in luscious lows and creamy highs. Germanium transistors have been instrumental in the most revered preamplifiers and signal processors for decades. That's why Chandler Limited uses germanium transistors in many of their most popular models. With a Germanium Drive, you get to take this amazing sound on stage!Germanium technology specifically tuned for guitar
If you're still a bit curious about a guitar pedal created by renowned studio gear maker, Chandler Limited, here's something you might not know. Wade Goeke, the mastermind behind Chandler Limited, has been an avid guitar player for several decades. That's why he took a particularly unique approach to making the Germanium Drive. In addition to tried-and-true germanium technology, he decided to give the Germanium Drive controls including three high-frequency shaping settings and three filter selections for the drive circuit - all of which give you even more control over your guitar tone.Feedback control lets you dial in the tone you crave
The Germanium Drive's Feedback control is the key to its incredible tone-shaping ability. Like all amplifiers, the Germanium Drive guitar pedal uses feedback (the process of feeding the output signal back into the input of the amplifier) to boost gain. But unlike typical preamplifiers, Chandler Limited's Germanium Drive lets you control the amount of signal that's fed back. The Feedback control affects more than just gain, it alters the overall character of your sound, including its total harmonic distortion and frequency response. This makes the Germanium Drive ideal for sculpting your guitar tone. And with five distinct feedback control zones, you'll get instant gratification as soon as you take hold of the feedback knob.Chandler Limited Germanium Drive Guitar Overdrive/Distortion Pedal Features:
- The sound and drive of a Chandler Germanium Pre Amp in a guitar-ready pedal
- Genuine Class A, germanium-transistor-based drive and feedback circuits provide the sought-after Germanium tone
- Feedback control with 5 distinct zones allows you to dial in the tonal contour, giving you total control over the character of your sound
- High-frequency contour shaping switch lets you select from smooth, to bright, to extra bright treble
- Boost range filter controls let you isolate the drive effect, easily avoiding muddiness and providing an extended range of tonal possibilities