A Handmade Pick with an Asymmetric Design
The Gravity Tripp blends the rounded edges of the Axis with the sharp corners of the Stealth for a multifaceted picking solution. Try the rounded edge's softer attack for delicate chording and the sharp edge's defined attack to bring your leads and single-note lines to life. The Tripp's thick, hand-polished cast acrylic gives you improved clarity over standard nylon picks, provides superior grip under stress, and glides easily across strings. Its 80-degree beveled edge lends fullness to chord strums and adds speed to lead playing. Gravity Tripp picks are 100% made in America by a small team of builders for quality and pick life you can trust. Many Sweetwater guitarists are already converts! Don't neglect this oft-overlooked part of your signal path — experience Gravity Guitar Picks today.
Gravity Guitar Picks: handcrafted for better performance
Chris Fahey and the Gravity Guitar Picks team are out to craft a better tone for demanding guitar and bass players everywhere by offering unique, handcrafted picks at an affordable price. A guitarist since age 12, Chris has spent his life chasing picks with better performance, life, volume, and tone, and in 2011, he invested his life's savings into making that dream a reality. Every Gravity pick is hand-shaped and buffed in the company's California facility. From Classic cast acrylic picks to Gold Series thermoplastic and signature models, Gravity makes a picking solution for every player at just about every price point.
Gravity Tripp Acrylic Guitar Pick Features:
- Blends the round and sharp corners of the Gravity Axis and Stealth
- Multifaceted design — great for soft strumming and well-defined leads
- Excellent attack and picking definition
- Made from thick cast acrylic for a clear tone
- Louder and brighter than nylon picks
- Long-lasting pick life
- Provides superior grip and glides across strings
- 80-degree beveled edge provides a good balance between speed and sound quality
- Hand-shaped and buffed with care by a small team of designers
- Made in the USA
- Sold individually