Short-scale Bass with Heavyweight Tone!
Is your bass too heavy? Is it too big? The Ibanez GSRM20 short-scale bass gives you great low end with minimal size and weight. This model of the famed Soundgear series offers a compact body and smaller neck to help alleviate those neck and back problems. It also sports a 28.6"-scale neck that's large enough to be comfortable yet short enough for smaller arms and faster playing styles. You get the best of both worlds with the GSRM20's J-style and P-style pickups, both bringing their recognizable tone to your fingertips. Keep the band thumping all night long with the Ibanez GSRM20 bass.
Ibanez GSRM20 Short-scale Bass Features at a Glance:
- Compact, contoured mahogany body provides excellent balance and comfort
- Slim neck profile gives you amazing playing comfort and speed
- Short 28.6" scale is long enough to be effective yet perfect for shorter arms and smaller hands
- Standard P and J pickups serve up classic fat, punchy tone
- B10 bridge gives you impressive sustain