This Parametric EQ Wrote The Book!
The GML8200 Parametric Equalizer is brought to you from George Massenburg, the man who invented the very concept of parametric equalization! The 2U rackmount 8200 has been an industry standard for over twenty years, and can be found on virtually every major recording studio's stereo bus.GML8200 Parametric Equalizer at a Glance:
- Industry-standard EQ found in most major studios worldwide
- 5-band EQ with overlapping bands and 15 dB boost or cut
- Incredibly transparent and natural sounding
The choice of studios all over the world
Go into any major recording studio, anywhere on earth, and you'll probably find at least one GML8200 Parametric Equalizer in the rack or built into the board. It's that clear! George Massenburg, the inventor of parametric equalization, created the GML8200 for no-compromise audio environments in which the wrong EQ could mean the difference between a Grammy and an also-ran.
Five bands, extraordinary control
Each of the GML8200's five broadly-overlapping bands offers 15dB of boost or cut and adjustable bandwidth (or "Q") from 0.4 to 4. The lowest and highest bands also can be switched to Shelf mode. With uncommon front panel simplicity you can shape your signal a little or a lot!
An astonishingly clean, clear sound
Quite simply, the 8200 is the archetype Stereo Parametric Equalizer. Its extraordinary resolution, benchmark transparency, generous headroom, and surgical precision have been imitated by many other equalizers, but exceeded by no other.
- Unparalleled sonic clarity and control
- 5-band stereo parametric equalizer with 15 dB of boost or cut per band
- Bandwidth adjustable from 0.4 to 4 octaves
- Switchable low and high shelving
- 2U rackmount convenience
- Includes external Power Supply