The Perfect 1 x 12" Cab for Your Amp Modeling Rig!
Why would you plug your amp modeler into a real guitar amp and risk destroying the sound you really want? Here's a better choice: the Mission Engineering Gemini 1. The Gemini 1 combines a 1 x 12" speaker cabinet with an efficient 110-watt digital power amplifier that you can connect to virtually anything. A set of coaxial speakers accommodate full-range amplification, but you can choose a more guitar-cab-like EQ setting for a smoother sound. Analog and USB digital I/O provide you with a host of configuration options, making the Gemini 1 a perfect match for your amp modeler or computer rig. What's more, this Gemini 1 comes equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, so you can stream backing tracks and other audio to it straight from your mobile device.
Mission Engineering Gemini 1 Powered 1 x 12" Speaker Cabinet at a Glance:
- Full range or guitar-amp range - it's your choice!
- Ultra-flexible analog and digital I/O including Bluetooth
- Roadworthy birch cabinet you won't regret taking onstage
Several of the guitarists at Sweetwater were among the first to ditch their traditional guitar amplifiers and make the switch to some sort of amp modeler and a PA system. Full-range PAs are particularly great when you want to play along to backing tracks or use a wilder set of effects. But we found that the added highs can run a bit harsh when you're going after more organic guitar tones. That's why we love the Gemini 1's EmPower EQ control, which allows you to blend between a flat EQ curve or a more typical guitar cab's present mids and rolled off highs. Between its 12" driver and its 1" coaxial tweeter, the Mission Engineering Gemini 1 lets you dial in the exact tonal response you need.Ultra-flexible analog and digital I/O including Bluetooth
The Gemini 1 packs some mighty impressive I/O options. For starters, there's a single XLR combo jack onboard for your analog gear. Thanks to Mission Engineering's PresenceDetect technology, the Gemini 1 can tell if the incoming signal is mono or stereo. If the input is stereo, the Gemini sums it to mono, unless you've daisy-chained a second Gemini 1 to it - yeah, you can do that! There's also a high-speed USB input and Class 2 stereo Bluetooth wireless onboard for playback from your computer or other USB audio gear. And you can mix the digital and analog inputs together, making it super easy to play over backing tracks.Roadworthy birch cabinet you won't regret taking onstage
As convenient as plastic PA speakers may be to schlep around, nothing packs the punch of a real wood cabinet, which is why we're sure you're going to love the solid sound of the Gemini 1's 3/4" void-free baltic birch cabinet. Covered in high-quality black Tolex and a basketweave speaker cover, this Mission Engineering cabinet doesn't just sound right onstage - it looks like it belongs there, too. And if you're rocking an Eleven Rack or a rackmount version of the Kemper Modeling Amp, you can always stick it in a matching Gemini H 19 rack head (sold separately) and you'll have a matched set.Mission Engineering Gemini 1 Powered 1 x 12" Speaker Cabinet Features:
- The perfect powered cabinet for your guitar amp modeling rig
- 1 x 12" guitar cabinet with 110-watt Class D power amplifier onboard
- 1" coaxial high-frequency compression driver provides full-range sound from 57Hz to 20kHz
- EmPower EQ control allows blending between a flat or traditional guitar cab frequency response
- XLR combo jack provides analog input for your amp modeler
- PresenceDetect technology automatically detects a mono or stereo input signal
- Automatically determines master/slave chaining for stereo operation with second Gemini amp
- High-speed USB connection provides input for up to 24-bit/192kHz digital signal
- Class 2 stereo Bluetooth wireless connectivity lets you stream audio from your mobile devices
- Use both analog and USB inputs simultaneously to play over backing tracks
- Cabinet is handmade from 3/4" void-free baltic birch
- Finished with black Tolex, black basket-weave speaker covering, and chrome hardware