Turn Your Favorite Synth Into A Guitar Synth!
If you're looking to enter the world of synthesis, sample-triggering or MIDI sequencing using your guitar or bass, then this is your box. The GI-20 GK-MIDI Interface detects the signal from any electric guitar or bass equipped with a GK-3A, GK-3B, GK-2A, or GK-2B pickup, and lets you trigger synthesizers and samplers, or even record your playing as MIDI data. And with its built-in USB MIDI port, the GI-20 is perfect for computer-based recording setups.
Guitar and Bass Synthesis Made Easy
Using a guitar or bass equipped with an optional GK-3A, GK-3B, GK-2A, or GK-2B Divided Pickup, the GI-20 can be used to trigger virtually any MIDI-compatible synthesizer or sampler, as well as outputting your "natural" guitar sound for amplification.
Perfect for Computer Recording Setups
Thanks to its convenient USB MIDI port, the GI-20 lets you quickly connect your GK-equipped guitar or bass to a variety of computer-based recording systems.
- Powerful Guitar/Bass-MIDI interface
- Built-in USB MIDI port for computer connection
- Easy, knob-based controls and dedicated buttons for fast, intuitive operation
- Patch Memory lets you store user settings including "Play Feel, "Transpose/Mute" settings for each string, and Bank Select/Program Change messages for live performance
- Flexible Transpose functions + 2 / - 3 octave with optional footswitch control
- Includes a Roland 13 pin 10' cable