Get Even More Out of Max!
Note: GEN is an extension of Cycling '74 Max 6. You must be able to provide a registered serial number for Max 6 in order to purchase this product. This is also a special reduced price version of GEN for use in qualifying academic institutions. Proof of eligibility is required. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
Cycling '74 GEN lets you create powerful audio, video, and Jitter matrix objects for Max 6, their visual programing language. Now you can experiment and develop new and exciting programs in ways you've never imagined - all without leaving the comfort of Max's environment. Using the visual structure you're already familiar with, GEN makes it easy to develop efficient, platform-independent code that integrates seamlessly with Max's standard objects. What's more, you can create much more sophisticated audio engines, visual effects, and Jitter-based programs than ever before with Cycling '74 GEN.Cycling '74 GEN Expansion for Max 6 at a Glance:
- A whole new level of MSP audio capability
- Generate amazing visual effects
- Define your own custom operators
Cycling '74 GEN adds incredible power to Max 6's MSP audio processing module, allowing you to take full advantage of its 64-bit audio processing architecture. With GEN you can design custom filters and establish physical modeling and FM synthesis structures never before possible in MSP. You also get a 64-bit storage object, so you can record and playback higher quality audio. Ultimately, GEN gives you all of the tools you need to build impressively sophisticated synthesizers, samplers, and audio effects.Generate amazing visual effects
There's no doubt that Cycling '74 gave Max 6 unbelievably powerful visual effects capabilities, but getting the most out of Max can be daunting. GEN lets you take full advantage of your computer's vido processing capabilities and the flexible visual environment of Max. Quickly patch together advanced image processes and create highly efficient and unique video objects - all without leaving Max. Whether you want to composite effects, combine images, or create mind-blowing distortions, GEN for Max 6 makes it easy.Define your own custom operators
Haven't you always wanted to create your own custom objects to work with Max's Jitter data? Now Cycling '74 makes it possible, with GEN's amazing Jitter data processing. GEN lets you build custom particle systems, analyze Matrix data, and generate procedural OpenGL geometry. What's more, you can integrate text-based expressions and procedural code with visual patching to build your own Matrix manipulations.Cycling '74 GEN Expansion for Max 6 Features:
- A powerful expansion that lets you build your own objects for Max, without leaving Max's visual environment
- Takes full advantage of Max its 64-bit audio capability for sampling, recording, and processing
- Lets you create physical modeling and FM synthesis structures to build sophisticated synthesizers, samplers, and audio effects
- Streamlines advanced visual processing to create highly efficient video objects
- Lets you easily composite effects, combine images, and develop unique color enhancements
- Allows you to create advanced objects for processing and manipulating Jitter data
- Support GenExpr programming language, so you can integrate text-based expressions and procedural code with visual patching