Flexible Amp Modeling in a Compact Pedal!
Tap into new tones with the Behringer V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 amp modeler and DI pedal. With both 1/4" and balanced XLR outputs, the V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 is perfect for injecting your guitar amp with aggressive tone, or plugging directly into a sound system for amplifier-free performances. With three amp models, three gain modes, and three virtual mic positions, there's a ton of flexibility in this pedal. Guitarists at Sweetwater know how important it is to have a flexible DI in your guitar toolkit - check out the Behringer V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 today!
Behringer V-Tone Guitar Driver DI GDI21 Amp Modeler Features at a Glance:
- Amplifier modeler and direct box for electric guitar
- Wide range of tone from 3 classic amp models, 3 gain modes, and 3 virtual mic positions
- Drive control lets you dial in everything from ultra-clean to aggressive, driven tones
- Balanced XLR out with speaker simulation for connecting directly to your sound system
- 2-band EQ for shaping your sound