Practice and Play For Hours and Hours !
The FENDER® Guitar Digital Entertainment Center, or G-DEC, is a one-of-a-kind practice amp that'll keep you playing for hours and hours because it's so simple and fun! The G-DEC boasts more features than most full-sized amps, in a small, portable and familiar package. The newly upgraded features, along with more power and a larger speaker, make the G-DEC 30 a fine rehearsal or recording tool for the more discriminating guitarist; these include all-new backing tracks and presets in addition to the ones included with the original G-DEC, a "Composition Mode" that lets individual measures be combined into entire songs, a phrase sampler with overdub capability, and rear-panel speaker and line outputs. Optional four-button footswitch controls program selection and stop/start functions.Fender G-DEC 30 Guitar Digital Entertainment Center at a Glance:
- Built-in MIDI synth you can jam with
- Loads of DSP effects and amp modeling
- 28-second phrase sampler plus other sound-shaping features
- Ideal practice tool for beginners or veterans
Built-in MIDI synth you can jam with
How about a jam session with just you and your G-DEC? Inside the G-DEC, you'll find a fully-functional MIDI synthesizer that is used for onboard drum loops complete with practice bass lines and even accompaniment from other instruments - each with their own volume control!
Loads of DSP effects and amp modeling
The G-DEC has as much digital signal processing power as any of Fender's Cyber-Series amplifiers. The G-DEC gives you 17 different amp types, 29 effects, 10 reverbs and tons more parameters to design and save your own tones - or simply spin the chrome knob and select from 50 Fender-designed presets, which include a drum loop with bass and accompaniment and an appropriate guitar tone to match.
28-second phrase sampler plus other sound-shaping features
The Fender G-DEC is loaded with additional features such as a flexible 28 second phrase sampler so you can practice difficult licks. Built-in filters allow you to focus on different instruments in any song played by an MP3 player or CD player through the auxiliary input. You can even perform "sound on sound" recording to layer loops.
Ideal practice tool for beginners or veterans
The G-DEC is an ideal amplifier system for beginning guitarists who can easily learn to play in time and have fun from day one, and is great for the experienced musician as a songwriting tool or just a fun practice amp that will keep you playing longer and more frequently. On the rear panel there's a "Teacher Input" so the teacher can jam along or help the student through difficult passages.
- 1-channel, with Extra "Teacher Input" on Rear Panel
- Easy recall of guitar tones from heavy metal to jazz, punk to country - at the twist of a knob
- Drum beats, bass lines, and other instruments provide musical backing in any style and tempo
- 70 preset drum loops and metronome
- 50 factory "Performance Presets" include drum loop, bass line, guitar amp tone plus effects; 50 more can be created by the user
- Internal synthesizer with MIDI interface allows playback of MIDI song files via computer
- Play all the backing tracks through the G-DEC, and every instrument from piano to percussion is in there!
- MIDI keyboards can also be used to play the G-DEC's internal sounds
- Easy-to-use Automatic™ guitar tuner
- Portable CD or MP3 playerdevices can be hooked up with the G-DEC 30 for "play along" capability
- Internal Phrase Sampler can sample the incoming guitar signal to create loops, or song soundbites from CD/MP3 may be captured for careful study
- Phrase Sampler can do "sound on sound" overdubs
- Left and Right line outputs have speaker-emulated response for stage or recording use; may be selected for ALL or SYNTH & AUX ONLY
- 30 watts of power with a Special Design 10" speaker
- Future software upgrades can be loaded via MIDI
- External Speaker Output is selectable for ALL or GUITAR & PHRASE ONLY