The Perfect First Classical A/E!
Stepping up to an acoustic-electric classical guitar? Sweetwater has the perfect instrument! The Takamine GC3CE looks great, plays smoothly, and delivers beautiful nylon-string sound, whether you're plugged in or playing acoustically. If you're on a budget, you'll be happy to know that when it comes to quality, the GC3CE punches above its price range with a fan-braced solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides for balanced, full-bodied tone. This instrument's comfortable mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard feels just right, while the graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers.Takamine GC3CE Nylon-string Acoustic-electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Fan-braced solid spruce top; mahogany back and sides
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers
- Comfortable mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Dovetail neck joint; inlaid mosaic rosette
- Rosewood headcap; classy gloss finish
- Takamine TP-4T preamp with 3-band EQ and built-in tuner