Small, But Loud!
The Gretsch G9112 Resonator Ukulele proves that, um, size doesn't matter. If you need a uke that'll plow its way through an acoustic mix, this is your axe. Fitted with a powerful 6" biscuit resonator cone, the concert-sized, mahogany-bodied G9112 gives you premium features such as a rosewood biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle, a bone nut, and a one-piece mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Grover Sta-Tite deluxe tuners and a deluxe gig bag complete the package. For impressive volume and great tone, you can't beat the Gretsch G9112 Resonator Ukulele.
Gretsch G9112 Resonator Ukulele Features at a Glance:
- Convert-sized resonator uke
- Mahogany body and neck; rosewood fingerboard
- 15" scale length; 16 frets (12 to body)
- 6" biscuit resonator cone
- Grover 4B Sta-Tite deluxe tuning pegs
- Open-pore semi-gloss natural finish
- Aquila Nylgut strings
- Deluxe gig bag included