A Fine Gretsch Archtop for an Amazing Low Price!
The Gretsch Electromatic G5435T Pro Jet electric guitar is the perfect way to get your hands on a real Gretsch archtop for a wonderful low price. The G5435T Pro Jet offers you the lightweight and warm sound of a chambered basswood body with a maple top. A pair of Black Top Filter'Tron pickups lets you tap into the definitive tone of Gretsch's classic humbucker design, and the G5435T Pro Jet's Bigsby B50 tailpiece gives you easy access to smooth and subtle bends. And it comes from Sweetwater, so you know your Gretsch G5435T Pro Jet will play beautifully right out of the box.
Gretsch Electromatic G5435T Pro Jet Archtop Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Basswood body with an arched maple top brings a new voice to the Electromatic line
- Black Top Filter'Tron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
- Vintage-style Bigsby B50 tailpiece lets you preform smooth and subtle bends
Gretsch reinvented their Electromatic line by giving the G5435T Pro Jet electric guitar a wonderfully lightweight and resonant chambered basswood body. This basswood body isn't just lighter on your shoulder than traditional mahogany, though. Its also lighter on tone, adding crisp treble and extra bite to the Pro Jet's sound. You'll find that this quality complements the Pro Jet's maple archtop perfectly, imbuing this guitar with a character all of its own. But make no mistake - the G5435T Pro Jet still gives you that great Gretsch sound!Black Top Filter'Tron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
When you want that classic '50s-era archtop guitar tone, you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That's why Gretsch gave their G5435T Pro Jet a pair of Black Top Filter'Tron pickups. Unlike most humbuckers, these traditional Gretsch pickups give you a characteristically bright and open sound that's jangly on your highs with an almost single-coil bite. Their more typically humbucker-sounding bass also complements the G5435T Pro Jet's resonant body, adding woody thump and bark to its lower register.Vintage-style Bigsby B50 tailpiece lets you preform smooth and subtle bends
Nothing beats the character and vintage vibe that a real Bigsby-style tail piece adds to the G5435T Pro Jet. Based on the original design created by Paul A. Bigsby, this Bigsby B50 tailpiece requires next to no effort to use, making it particularly easy to pull off slow, subtle, and extended bends with the Gretsch G5435T Pro Jet guitar.Gretsch Electromatic G5435T Pro Jet Archtop Electric Guitar Features:
- An incredibly affordable Gretsch guitar that gives you a traditional archtop at a great price
- Instantly recognizable Jet body style is extremely comfortable to play
- Chambered basswood body and laminate maple top add bright overtones to the classic Jet body style
- A pair of Black Top Filter'Tron pickups provide characteristic Gretsch sound
- Bigsby B50 tailpiece makes performing subtle bends easy