The Distinctively Different Guitar
The Gretsch G5432TG Pro Jet with Bigsby is a solidbody electric guitar for the unconventional guitarist. If you march to your own drummer, you don't want to be seen (or heard) with the same axe everyone else plays. Enter the distinctively different G5432TG Pro Jet. Gretsch started with a chambered basswood body and maple top, then loaded in two Blacktop FilterTron pickups, for great gobs of glassy grunt. Next, they spec'd a Bigsby vibrato (it would be blasphemous to have a guitar such as this without one). This Sweetwater exclusive model features gold hardware and a green finish. With comfy playability, affordability, and unique sonics and visuals in its corner, the Gretsch G5432TG Pro Jet with Bigsby is a contender for your next guitar.
Gretsch G5432TG Pro Jet with Bigsby Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Basswood body with an arched maple top brings a new voice to the Electromatic line
- Blacktop FilterTron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
- Vintage-style Bigsby B50 tailpiece lets you preform smooth and subtle bends
Gretsch reinvented their Electromatic line by giving the G5432TG Pro Jet electric guitar a wonderfully lightweight and resonant chambered basswood body. This basswood body isn't just lighter on your shoulder than traditional mahogany, it's also lighter on tone, adding crisp treble and extra bite to the Pro Jet's sound. You'll find that this quality complements the Pro Jet's maple archtop perfectly, imbuing this guitar with a character all its own. But make no mistake, the G5432TG Pro Jet with Bigsby still gives you that great Gretsch sound!Blacktop FilterTron pickups give you classic Gretsch humbucker tone
When you want that classic '50s-era archtop guitar tone, you need real Gretsch humbuckers. That's why Gretsch gave their G5432TG Pro Jet a pair of Blacktop FilterTron pickups. Unlike most humbuckers, these traditional Gretsch pickups give you a characteristically bright and open sound that's jangly on your highs with an almost single-coil bite. Their more typically humbucker-sounding bass also compliments the G5432TG Pro Jet's resonant body, adding woody thump and bark to its lower register.Vintage-style Bigsby B50 tailpiece lets you preform smooth and subtle bends
Nothing beats the character and vintage vibe that a real Bigsby-style tailpiece adds to the G5432TG Pro Jet. Based on the original design created by Paul A Bigsby, this Bigsby-licensed B50 tailpiece requires next to no effort to use, making it particularly easy to pull off slow, subtle, and extended bends with the Gretsch G5432TG Pro Jet guitar.
Gretsch G5432TG Pro Jet with Bigsby Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- An incredibly affordable Gretsch guitar that gives you a traditional Gretsch experience at a great price
- Instantly recognizable Jet body style is extremely comfortable to play
- Chambered basswood body and laminate maple top add bright overtones to the classic Jet body style
- A pair of Blacktop FilterTron pickups provide characteristic Gretsch sound
- Bigsby vibrato gives you a cool, vintage vibe