This Amazingly Affordable Gretsch that Sounds Great!
The Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet solidbody electric guitar sounds incredible and looks amazing! This surprisingly affordable single-cutaway instrument is all Gretsch, with a set mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard (with those distinctive thumbnail inlays!) chambered mahogany body, beautiful arched laminated maple top, and two Gretsch Mini humbucking pickups. The classy "G"-cutout tailpiece and stable Adjusto-Matic bridge, chrome-plated hardware, and snazzy pickguard complete this stellar package. If you've always wanted the vibe, tone, and flat-out coolness of a real Gretsch in a budget-freindly model, the Electromatic Pro Jet is more than happy to comply!Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Color/finish: Black top, walnut stained back/gloss urethane
- Body style: Single cutaway
- Scale length: 24.6"
- Top: Arched laminated maple, bound
- Back and sides: Chambered mahogany body
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood, with neo classic thumbnail inlay position markers
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- No. of frets: 22
- Pickups: Two Gretsch mini humbucking pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle:
- Controls: Master volume, master tone - G-Arrow knobs
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-plated
- Strap buttons: Knurled retainer knobs
- Tuning machines: Chrome-plated vintage-style tuners
- Pickguard: White pearloid with Gretsch logo