Take Your Guitar For a Spin!
Forget about flangers or Leslie emulators - the only thing that sounds just like a real Leslie cabinet is a real Leslie cabinet! From the Beatles to Cream and into the next millennium, getting the perfect Leslie guitar tone has been the holy grail of creative guitarists. In the past, using a Leslie with your guitar meant a juggling a ton of extra gear. That all changed when Leslie themselves got involved and the G27 extension cabinet hit the streets. The Leslie G37 rotary guitar combo amplifier changes things completely by giving you an all-in-one guitar amp/rotary cabinet that's been painstakingly voiced for guitar. If you've been searching for the perfect Leslie-style guitar amp, the G37 is it!
Countless hours of field testing and interviews with some of the greatest guitarists in the world went into developing this fantastic guitar amplifier. As opposed to even the highly coveted Leslie Model 18 Vibratone cabinets, Leslie designed everything about the G37 with guitars in mind. It all starts with a choice of high- or low-gain input, allowing you to match your guitar to the G37 perfectly. Next, there's the G37's 100-watt hybrid amplifier section, loaded with a tube front end and a solid-state power section.
An entire bank of tone controls, including a 3-band EQ and contour settings, lets you dial in your sound to taste. You can also dial in the speed for both the G37's fast and slow settings, which brings us to the speakers and baffles. A specially designed high-frequency Leslie horn and 12" vintage V30 speaker fire into separate rotating drums. The G37 includes a dual footswitch for selecting rotation speed, and there's an optional V-20RT infinitely variable speed control pedal available, as well. The range of effects you can get from a Leslie G37 is simply staggering!Leslie G37 Combo Guitar Amplifier with Rotating Speakers Features at a Glance:
- A Leslie built 100% with guitar in mind
- Onboard 100-watt amplifier with a vacuum tube preamp
- Single-channel input features low and high gain input jacks
- 2-speed horn and bass rotor
- Slow and fast rotational speeds can be individually adjusted
- Horn and bass rotor will automatically stop in the forward position when the stop mode is selected
- 12" vintage V30 low-frequency drive made with all original materials
- Genuine Leslie high-frequnecy horn driver
- FS-10TL dual footswitch allows you the select slow, fast, or stop speeds
- Optional variable speed control pedal (V-20RT) available
- Ruggedly built black cabinet made of 3/4" MDF with protective corners and folding handles