Gen16 14" Hi-hat Pair in Buffed Bronze!
Play electronic drums? Sweetwater's got your cymbals! Crafted in partnership with Avedis Zildjian, Gen16 acoustic-electric cymbals are real cymbals that play at reduced volume - up to 70% less volume, thanks to a unique perforated pattern. That means you can play them exactly how you play any other cymbal, using any stick, mallet, or technique. The full decay is there, and they respond to your every playing nuance. Gen16 Buffed Bronze cymbals give you a warmer, richer sound than Gen16's original nickel plated cymbals. Get real cymbal feel and sound at reduced volume, with Gen16 Buffed Bronze.
Cutting-edge technology and traditional Zildjian craftsmanship
In an acoustic-electric setup, the optional discrete pickup system in the cymbal mount picks up the sound of the cymbals and sends it to the DSP engine, where your cymbal output is amplified and tone-shaped to perfection. Finally, you can make playing your electronic kit as fun as playing your acoustic kit! Many players will want to use them with their acoustic kits for reduced volume in pit work or worship bands. For discriminating drummers who use electronic drums, Gen16 is the obvious choice.Gen16 Buffed Bronze 14" Hi-hat Pair Features at a Glance:
- Warmer, richer sound than Gen16's original nickel plated cymbals
- Up to 70% less SPL than a comparable acoustic cymbal
- Acts and responds like a real acoustic cymbal
- Play with any any stick, mallet, or technique
- Great for practice or performance situations that require reduced volume
- Can be used with optional Gen16 electronics or as an acoustic cymbal
- Easily accepts rivets, jingles, and other metal fixtures
- Can be stacked, played upside down, or used with traditional acoustic cymbals
- Perfect for practice and low-volume rehearsals and performances
- Two-year warranty