A Real Rocker - with Synth Access!
An instant hit! Right after the Freeway SA was released, guitarists started flocking to it. So, what makes this a best seller? It's the combination of expensive looks and detailing, with a big, balanced sound. And the Freeway SA is also a total workhorse! Its hum-single-hum pickup configuration lends itself to all kinds of musical styles and the "SA" in the name stands for synth access, meaning you've got another world of tones to explore too!
Since the early 1970s, Godin has been crafting pro-quality instruments loaded with innovations. Whether you're a session pro or a re-creational player, Godin has a guitar built to suit you perfectly. You'll love the clean lines, exceptionally comfortable playing feel, and exquisite tone you get from a Godin guitar. You get it all: classic craftsmanship, modern features, and amazing tonality. Here's your chance to get your hands on a pro-quality guitar!Godin Freeway-SA Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Lightburst Flame Maple Leaftop
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/ Radius 12"
- Body: Silverleaf Maple center w/ Poplar wings
- Nut: Tusq
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Bridge: floating trem equipped with Ghost saddle pickups and the Hexpander Modular Pre-amp
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Pickups: Neck: Godin GHN1
- Middle: Godin GS1
- Bridge: Godin GHB1
- Controls: 5-way pickup switch, volume and tone
- Controls for the Ghost system: Momentary mini toggle serves multiple functions on a
- GR-Series guitar synth
- 3-Way mini toggle selects between synth, guitar or both
- Volume for synth
- Gig bag included