A Solidbody Electric Yet "Acoustic" Guitar!
Crafted by master builders, the Bronze Fly is among Parker's most exclusive and desirable guitars available. The Bronze Fly is a one-of-a-kind solidbody electric guitar known for its stunning balance across all six strings and its clear acoustic-like voice at any volume. A single piece of old-growth Sitka composes its body, complete with a 24-fret reinforced basswood neck. Custom Fishman piezo pickups and an active filtering preamp are onboard the Bronze Fly to deliver gorgeous, sparkling acoustic tones. When you want a fresh voice and a fresh look, it's the Parker Bronze Fly.Parker Bronze Fly Guitar at a Glance:
- Sparkling, natural acoustic-like sound
- One-piece body and carbon-glass-epoxy reinforced neck for light weight
- Custom Fishman piezo pickups and preamp for clear acoustic-style tone
Night after night in different rooms with different sound systems, the Bronze Fly delivers sparkling natural acoustic-like tone without feedback problems. The Bronze Fly's amazing tone and clarity is the result of all Parker's innovative design and construction qualities: the solidbody and one-piece neck, the custom bridge and special electronics. In addition, the Bronze Fly incorporates bronze strings that impart a special tonal quality to the guitar. You have to hear a Bronze Fly to believe it!One-piece body and carbon-glass-epoxy reinforced neck for light weight
As with all Parker guitars, the Bronze Fly relies on Parker-designed body and neck configurations to ensure light weight with optimum performance. The one-piece Sitka spruce body is joined to a solid basswood neck that is reinforced with carbon-glass-epoxy resin to provide strength that belies the Bronze Fly's amazing 4 lb. weight. The "wide regular" neck shape and a fretboard coated with .020" carbon-glass-epoxy makes for easy playability.Custom Fishman piezo pickups and preamp for clear acoustic-style tone
The amazing acoustic sound of the Bronze Fly is also due to Parker's use of a six-element custom Fishman piezo system, married to a Fishman-designed active preamp. This combination produces clear, bell-like tone and sustain without feedback worries. An active 2-band EQ also provides sound shaping capabilities, and the Bronze Fly's output can be split stereo or summed mono, with a "Smart Switching" jack that automatically senses the connector type.
Don't wait for your chance to own one of these premium Parker guitars! The Bronze Fly and all Parker Select Series models are made in limited quantities, so call a Sweetwater Sales Engineer today to reserve one for yourself!Parker Bronze Fly Guitar Features:
- Finish: Sunburst
- Carved Sitka spruce body with basswood neck
- Parker custom-cast aluminum bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Custom Fishman piezos and voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Volume, bass and treble controls plus 2-band active EQ
- Polyurethane finish
- Solid one piece neck with carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- Neck-body joint reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Carbon-glass-epoxy fretboard, .020"
- Fretboard shape 10"-13" conical form
- Scale 25.5"
- 24 hardened stainless steel frets, .045" high, .095" wide
- Custom design high-strength music wire truss rod
- Sperzel locking tuners
- 6-element Fishman piezo pickup
- Active Fishman-designed preamp
- Controls: piezo volume, active 2-band EQ (stacked)
- Output: split stereo or summed mono; "Smart Switching" jack
- Weight 4 pounds
- Strings D'Addario Phosphor Bronze .010" - .052"
- Parker Fly custom hard case