Inspiration In a Pedal
The Mesa/Boogie Flux-Drive overdrive pedal delivers liquid gain and juiced sustain with rich harmonic overtones. This pedal is downright inspiring to play, and ideal for enhancing your amp's crunch or high-gain channel. The Flux-Drive overdrive also sports a comprehensive tone-shaping network, with individual Treble and Bass controls that give you a world of sounds to explore - giving you versatility that far outranks most overdrive pedals. So push your amp hard the right way, with the Mesa/Boogie Flux-Drive overdrive pedal.
Mesa/Boogie Flux-Drive Distortion Pedal at a Glance:
- Wide-ranging overdrive is a workhorse for your pedalboard
- Built tough in the USA for rugged reliability
With the Flux-Drive in your guitar's signal chain, you'll be able to dial in tones from smooth, liquid lead tones through to classic overdrive tones. The Bass and Treble tone controls have 12dB of boost or cut available, which gives you a lot of tonal range to cover. And if you've got a favorite tube amplifier that just loves to be hit hard, you can boost your signal by up to 20dB to help your amp find its sweet spot.Built tough in the USA for rugged reliability
Mesa/Boogie has been hand-building some of the most sought after guitar gear in Petaluma, CA since the late '60s. Early fans of Mesa gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards, guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians ever since. When you plug into the Flux-Drive, you're tapping into decades of innovation. Especially if you gig regularly, you'll appreciate the top-notch sound and construction you get in the Flux-Drive.Protected by Mesa and Sweetwater
Your new Mesa/Boogie pedal is protected by Mesa's limited 1-year warranty. Plus, you get additional protection from Sweetwater's exclusive Total Confidence Coverage™ 2-year warranty!Mesa/Boogie Flux-Drive Overdrive Pedal Features:
- Versatile overdrive pedal with bass and treble tone controls
- True bypass switching ensures you maintain your tone
- Master level can add up to 20dB of signal boost
- Powered by 1 x 9V battery or optional power supply (sold separately)
- Designed and handbuilt in the USA
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.