Get serious about your tone!
Over the past several years, the Flextone family of amps have consistently delivered. The Flextone III has amp tone from Line 6's flagship Vetta, effects adapted from the award-winning MM4 and DL4 stomp box modelers, 16 classic Reverb types, and Line 6's exclusive A.I.R. II direct recording technology.
Amps & Cabs
Flextone III's soul is its remarkable collection of Amp and Cabinet models - resulting from Line 6's meticulous study of a dream collection of vintage and modern amplifiers and cabinets. Flextone III features 32 groundbreaking amp models built from They've even added all new models based on* a 1963 Fender Vibroverb, Bogner Extacy, Cornford mk50h, and a 1985 Marshall Silver Jubilee.
Line 6 took the liberty of adapting a bunch of great stomp box models from their own MM4 Modulation Modeler and DL4 Delay Modeler pedals, and stuffed them all into your Flextone III. You'll get instant access to models based on* the Maestro EP-1 Echoplex, Roland Space Echo, Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man, MXR Phase 90, Uni-Vibe, and Leslie 145. There's even a dedicated Compressor and Gate. And it doesn't stop there. Line 6 has even added 16 classic reverb types ranging from Plate and Chamber to vintage Spring.
- 32 Vetta-based amp models
- 12 Effects based on Line 6's award-winning stomp box modelers
- 16 Mix 'n' Match Speaker Cab options
- Award-winning Point-to-Point modeling technology
- 1x12 touring quality cabinet
- Powerful 150-watt stereo power amp
- 4 programmable amp channel memories
- Stereo XLR direct outputs
- MIDI compatibility allowing access to deep editing and the Tone Transfer library