Amazing EQs from McDSP!
NOTE:This is a special offer for registered users of McDSP FilterBank LE to upgrade to the full version of FilterBank Native v5. This product is delivered electronically and requires an iLok for authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
The EQ revue rolls into your computer-based recording system with McDSP's FilterBank Native, a collection of great EQs that gives you an astonishing degree of control. FilterBank can emulate any EQ: tube driven or solid state, vintage or modern, fat or thin. You can adjust all the filter design and critical equalizer parameters, or design your own distinct custom EQ. FilterBank's 17 plug-ins consist of 2, 4, and 6 band configurations of equalizers and filters, in both mono and stereo versions. See what EQ can really do; put FilterBank Native on your tracks!McDSP FilterBank Native EQ Plug-in Bundle Features at a Glance:
- High and low shelving EQ with independent control of frequency, gain, peak, slope, and dip
- Parametric EQ with 20Hz-21kHz frequency control range, up to 5-octave-wide parametric bell, +/-12dB gain, and Constant-Q technology
- Lowpass and highpass filters with adjustable slope and resonant peak greater than 24 dB
- Bandpass and Band reject filters
- Q range: 0.2 - 12.0
- Analog Saturation Modeling provided in each EQ/filter band to prevent digital clipping
- Up to 48 EQ/filter bands per MIX dsp
- RTAS and AU support