A Big, Warm EQ in a Small Package!
Summit Audio built a fully passive equalizer in a very small package to come up with an exciting audio tool! The FeQ-50's sound is simply amazing and it has a ton of versatility in a conveniently small package. When you combine the unique passive circuitry, both vacuum tube/solid-state outputs and pristine Summit Audio build quality with the price, there really is nothing else like it in the marketplace!Summit Audio FeQ-50 Passive Equalizer at a Glance:
- Single-channel EQ with a characteristically warm sound
- Switch-selectable frequencies plus low and high shelving
- Both XLR and 1/4" inputs with balanced and unbalanced outs
The Summit Audio FeQ-50 is a single-channel, 4-band, parametric EQ with iron-based circuitry. The FeQ-50 was designed to be a sonically warm and harmonically pleasing equalizer that adds character and depth to any signal.Switch-selectable frequencies plus low and high shelving
Each of the Summit Audio FeQ-50's four bands features switch-selectable frequencies with six frequencies on each band, as well as fully sweepable gain of +/- 14dB with a center detent at 0dB. The low and high bands feature peaking or shelving select, the middle two bands with wide and narrow switches. The FeQ-50's fully passive highpass filter has a knee at 30Hz with a 6dB-per-octave roll-off, while the signal path is transformerless.Both XLR and 1/4" inputs with balanced and unbalanced outs
Housed in Summit Audio's 1/2 rack chassis, the FeQ-50 is very versatile when it comes to I/O. Both XLR-balanced and 1/4" unbalanced inputs are accommodated on a Neutrik combo jack. For outputs, the FeQ-50 has balanced +4dB XLR and balanced -10dB TRS for both the solid-state and tube signal paths, all of which are individually buffered and can be used simultaneously.
Like all Summit Audio products, the FeQ-50 has an internal high voltage power supply and has a 3 year warranty.Summit Audio FeQ-50 Passive Equalizer Features:
- 1/2-rackspace single-channel EQ
- Four bands with switch-selectable frequencies
- Fully sweepable gain of +/- 14dB
- Low and high bands offer peaking or shelving
- Two middle bands have wide and narrow switches
- highpass filter at 30Hz with 6dB-per-octave roll-off
- Transformerless signal path