Bring Automated Control To Your DAW!
FaderMaster 4/100 is JL Cooper's newest,low-cost MCS-Pro Series (deep profile) Automation Controller. The FaderMaster 4/100 features 4 - 100mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders, bank shift buttons and function keys.
JL Cooper's Fadermaster 4/100 is available in MIDI, RS-232, RS-422 and USB versions. The FaderMaster 4/100 can be used as a stand-alone device or it may be physically coupled with the MCS3s (with Sony Jog/shuttle) for use with editing software including AVID Symphony, Composer, Xpress, NewsCutter and others. The FaderMaster 4/100 MIDI version emulates the MCS-3000x and can be used with most MIDI software programs to automate levels and other features.JL Cooper FaderMaster 4/100 Features:
- Controls MIDI, audio, video, & animation applications.
- Four 100mm touch sensitive, motorized faders that give you precision control of your mix.
- 8 virtual faders using bank switching.
- Select, Solo, Mute, and Aux Keys for more complete control of your applications.
- Compact design allows it to be added to any workstation without taking up a lot of space.
- Allows users of JLCooper MCS-3000x to add more faders and works great with MCS3S.
- Durable All Metal Construction.