Stand-mounted Pro Monitor with FX
Lots of Sweetwater employees are gigging musicians, so we know that how well you sing is highly dependent on how well you can hear yourself. The TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 vocal monitor and personal PA gives you clear, accurate, defined sound. It's served up by a 6.5" Tannoy speaker and built-in TC-Helicon Vocal Processing, including EQ, reverb, and compression. It's easy to mount on a mic stand or right on the stage, and its Full Range Full Response design makes it an awesome guitar amp, bass amp, or even a PA speaker.
You'll sing better when you can hear yourself clearly
Hey, it's difficult to perform your best in a crowded club on a stage that's too small, especially if you can't even hear yourself clearly. The VoiceSolo FX150 drives 150 watts through a 6.5" two-way speaker by Tannoy, one of the top speaker manufacturers in the world. Combined with the built-in TC-Helicon vocal processing, you've got a clear and loud vocal monitor that cuts through even on the loudest stages.
Serves triple-duty as a monitor, amplifier, or PA speaker
Its easy placement and powerful sound make the VoiceSolo FX150 a natural choice for singers, its Full Range Full Response design makes it perfect for guitarists with amp-modeling processors too. It's even a solid amplifier for bass players in practice and rehearsal settings. And because the sound is clear and loud, the VoiceSolo FX150 is a great choice as a solo PA speaker for public address, or for singer/songwriters at smaller coffee shop gigs.
Expect great sound every time with built-in vocal processing
Every room and stage is different, but the TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 is ready for all of them. The built-in processing gives you nine vocal reverb styles from the VoiceLive 3 vocal processor, plus an Adaptive Tone section that gives you Intelligent EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating. So no matter what style of music you play, and no matter what your stage situation is, you're ready to hear yourself like never before with the TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150.
TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Vocal Monitor Features:
- Multi-purpose vocal monitor, guitar/bass amplifier, and portable PA speaker
- Clear, loud sound served up by Tannoy 6.5" two-way speaker and 150 watts of power
- Easily mounts to any standard mic stand with the unique one-click Friction Grip system
- Fine-tune your vocal sound with built-in Intelligent EQ, compression, and reverb
- Compatible with Mic Control-equipped microphones - call Sweetwater for more info
- Full Range Full Response design is perfect for use as a guitar amplifier for bass amp too
- Dynamic Bass Extension enhances low-frequency performance — requires free firmware upgrade
- Easily send your vocals to the main sound system, with or without the built-in processing and effects