Reliable FireWire for Your PC!
Sonnet's Allegro FW800 PCIe card lets you easily add three FireWire 800 ports to your Mac Pro or desktop Windows PC computer. This highly tested and fully class-compliant FireWire card features the Texas Instruments XIO2213A chipset, ensuring maximum compatibility with the gear you need to run. In fact, Universal Audio specifically approved the Allegro FW800 PCIe for use with their UAD-2 Satellite systems and Apollo interfaces. It's also perfect for high-bandwidth video applications. You can even run bus-power hard drives from your Sonnet Allegro FW800 PCIe card.
Sonnet Allegro FW800 PCIe FireWire 800 Card Features at a Glance:
- The perfect way to add 3 ports of the fastest FireWire 800 connectivity to your computer
- Texas Instruments XIO2213A chipset ensures maximum compatibility
- 3 x full-bandwidth, independently powered 9-pin FireWire 800 ports let you hook up all of your gear
- Easily meets the high-bandwidth demands of video and pro-audio applications
- Powers bus-powered external drives and audio interfaces
- Approved by Universal Audio for use with UAD-2 Satellite systems and Apollo interfaces
- Compatible with Mac Pro and Windows PC desktop computers
- Regular PCIe profile