A Simple, Reliable Solution for Recording Anywhere
NOTE: Pro Tools Express is not compatible with Mac OS X Mavericks or Yosemite.
Note: This product is available in the U.S. only. This is a special offer for qualifying students and educational institutions to purchase a Fast Track Solo at a special reduced price. Proof of eligibility is required to qualify for this offer. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer for more information.
Get the Avid Fast Track Solo USB audio interface if you like to record while your inspiration is fresh. It sounds great and is about as easy to use as it gets. Plug the Fast Track Solo into your computer or iPad, plug in your microphone or instrument (or both!), and start recording. You won't have to worry about recording latency, thanks to the Direct Monitor feature, and you have outputs for your speakers as well as your headphones. And since it's USB-bus powered, you're truly ready to record anywhere with the Avid Fast Track Solo USB audio interface.Comes ready to record with free Pro Tools Express software
While it works with virtually any DAW software, the Avid Fast Track Solo comes ready to record with Pro Tools Express software for your Mac or PC. It's also iOS compatible, so you can connect it to your iPad for use with your audio apps.
- Avid Fast Track Solo USB Audio Interface Features at a Glance:
- Easy-to-use audio interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
- Front-panel XLR input for your microphone and 1/4" input for your guitar or bass
- Perfect for singer-songwriters and musicians on the go
- Direct Monitor mode lets you monitor the inputs as you play, without annoying latency
- Comes with Pro Tools Express DAW software