Feature-loaded Digital Piano with Realistic Feel!
The Roland FP-7 digital piano gives you the subtle intricacies of a real piano, combined with accompaniment pattern options and a full complement of other instrument sounds. You can go from solo piano to an entire ensemble with the realism and versatility the FP-7 provides. Details such as hammer and damper noise, and string and off-key resonance give this instrument a true piano feel. You can even record directly to your computer with the USB connectivity and software included with the Roland FP-7.Roland FP-7 Digital Piano at a Glance:
- Real piano feel
- Full-band accompaniment
- USB/MIDI connectivity, recording capabilities, and several connection options
Plays like a real piano
The FP-7's 88 keys respond naturally from pianissimo to fortissimo, thanks to the intstrument's PHA II (Progressive Hammer Action II) keyboard. Each touch can be adjusted in 100 incremental steps. 128-voice polyphony insures that nots sustain fully and accurately, regardless of how fast or densely you play. The inclusion of hammer and damper noise also adds to the realism.
You get large variety of Session Partner instruments and accompaniment patterns (each with two variations) onboard the FP-7. Go from solo concert pianist to full ensemble, with fingertip control. A large LCD screen allows you to easily monitor the proceedings, and internal speakers deliver full, rich sound. An Audio Key feature also lets you play back audio files.
Record your results
The FP-7 is connectable via USB to your computer, enhancing your creative options. The included Cakewalk SONAR LE recording and editing software gives you professional-sounding results. In addition to the USB output, the FP-7 features MIDI I/O, 1/4" input and output jacks, headphone output, and pedal jacks.
- Keyboard: 88-key PHA II keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 levels, Off (velocity adjustable)
- Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones: 339 tones (include 6 tone wheel organ), nine drums sets
- Effects: reverb, digital effect (62 types), sound control (3 types), 4-band digital equalizer
- Session Partner rhythm: 80 types x two variations
- Note Storage Approx. 30000 notes
- Internal songs: 65 songs
- Demo songs:10 songs
- Playback and save media: USB memory; playback file: SMF format (0/1), audio file (wav format, 44.1 khz, 16 bit linear)
- Speakers: two 8cm x 12cm
- Display Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots (backlit)
- Connectors: External Memory Connector
- Output jacks: 1/4 inch (L/Mono, R)
- Input Jacks: 1/4 inch (L/Mono, R)
- Mix In Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- USB (MIDI) connector, MIDI connectors (in, out)
- Pedal Jacks (Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Cakewalk SONAR LE recording software included