Perfect for Studio and Stage
Meet the re-designed Express 5:25 Plus guitar amp head. The plus means Mesa/Boogie engineered some major enhancements to this all-tube beast: improved clean voicing, a sweet 5-band graphic EQ, a switchable solo mode, and more. You can also run the Express 5:25 Plus at three different power levels (5, 15, or 25 watts), so it's easy to dial just the right headroom for any situation, whether you're playing live or in the studio. Bottom line: you get an amp that's ready to perform as hard as you do with the Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus head.
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus 1 x 12" Tube Head Amplifier at a Glance:
- Enhanced clean mode sounds amazing
- Even more power options to help you get the perfect tone
- Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performances
The original Express has a great-sounding clean mode, but the redesigned clean mode in the Express 5:25 Plus head has more sparkle in the highs along with a more open, fluid lows. As an added bonus, the signal to noise ratio has been significantly reduced, too. That means you'll always get a rich and vibrant clean sound, especially important when you're recording with the Express 5:25 Plus in the studio.Even more power options to help you get the perfect tone
You can run the Express 5:25 at 5, 15, or 25 watts for three completely different flavors of tone. Use the 5-watt mode to get Class A cranked-amp tones at civilized volume levels from just one power tube. The 15-watt mode gives you a bit more headroom and flavor, using two tubes in a Class A push-pull configuration. Or you can enjoy the higher headroom and enhanced dynamics of the 25-watt mode using two power amp tubes in a Class A/B configuration. You'll be amazed at the tonal variety you get from these different power modes.Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performances
Updated features require an updated footswitch to go along with them. The Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus head comes with a 4-button footswitch for control over channels, reverb, EQ, and solo. The solo mode, not found on the original Express, lets you pre-set the perfect amount of volume boost for featured parts and lets you toggle it directly from the footswitch. It's the perfect way to make a solo stand out or simply add some extra dynamic interest to your performances.Mesa/Boogie's Warranty: The Best in the Business!
Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie's transferable warranty: five years on the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus Tube Guitar Amp Head Features:
- All-tube amplifier head with custom cream Bronco Tolex
- Switches from 25-watt Class A/B operation to 5-watt Class A operation
- Fixed bias for consistent performance
- 2 fully independent channels with 4 style modes
- Independent gain, treble, mid, bass, reverb, master, and contour controls per channel
- Footswitchable variable contour control on each channel provides EQ from 1 rotary control
- All-tube long-spring reverb
- All-tube effects loop
- 4-button footswitch (channel 1, channel 2, reverb, and contour)
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.