Version 6.3 Plug-ins!
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
The McDSP Everything Pack v6.3 plug-in bundle gives you a premium processing package for your DAW! Everything Pack v6.3 includes an amazing array of channel strips, compressors, limiters, EQs, tape emulations, and more. Call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer today to find out more about how the power and processing capability of McDSP's Everything Pack v6 bundle can supercharge your productions.Advantages of Version 6
With version 6 of their coveted plug-ins, McDSP has overhauled their entire product line, and is now supporting VST and VST3 plug-in formats. These upgraded plug-ins come with new user interface features, faster loading times, and algorithm optimizations across all formats. You also get Avid S6 and S3 control surface support and a plethora of celebrity presets. All of these plug-ins are 64-bit, offer real-time control smoothing so that it responds more like analog gear, and have the ability to operate above 0 dB to handle the hottest of mixes without clipping.McDSP Everything Pack v6 Processing Plug-in Bundle Includes:
- ML8000 Advanced Limiter - A multiband limiter that uses two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment.
- 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip - Pairs the 6030 Ultimate Compressor with the 6020 Ultimate EQ bundles and adds a third module for saturation, filtering, and expansion.
- SPC2000 - Lets you emulate a wide range of compressor types, and even offers 2-, 3-, and 4-band operation.
- AE400 - An advanced EQ that's ideal for music, post production, and live sound. The AE400 gives you four overlapping bands of fixed and active EQ.
- 6020 Ultimate EQ - A collection of ten equalizer models inspired from classic, rare, and modern equalizers over the last four decades.
- 6030 Ultimate Compressor - Gives you outstanding compression capabilities that range from transparent to sonically colorful, plus a modular, easy-to-use format. Includes everything from smooth tube compressors to aggressive solid-state units.
- Analog Channel - Reproduces the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, analog tape, and analog channel amplifiers. Analog Channel gives the user complete control of analog gain staging, acting as a 'digital pre-amp' (AC1), and analog tape and tape machines (AC2).
- ML4000 - A high-resolution limiter and multiband dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 is two plug-ins:
the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor.
- Revolver - A high-powered convolution reverb that drives like no other, providing two syncable delay lines, total impulse response adjustment, routable EQ, and unprecedented control.
- Channel G - The ultimate channel strip solution. Modes for music and post production are available alongside models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks.
- Channel G Compact - A smaller but very powerful sibling to Channel G, this plug-in uses less DSP horsepower.
- CompressorBank - The best from the old and the best from the new, delivering complete dynamic range
control with Multiple Peak Detection Circuits, pre-filtering, static/dynamic EQ and compression curve modeling.
- FilterBank - Can emulate any EQ: tube driven or solid-state, vintage or modern with unique and powerful features such as Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes.
- MC2000 - A high-end multiband compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors in two, three, and four band configurations.
- DE555 - Brings you a new generation of de-essing techology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
- FutzBox - Distortion and noise generator plug-in that lets you create low-fidelity versions of audio signals.
- NF575 - A high-resolution noise filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from your audio.
- 4020 Retro EQ - A 4-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands.
- 4030 Retro Compressor - A new dynamic range control topology coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals. An active attack and release design allows aggressive compression settings with minimal artifact generation.
- 4040 Retro Limiter - Combines a look-ahead brick-wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage.