NOTE: This product requires iLok authorization. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer at 1-800-222-4700.
With the Everything EQ and Compressor Bundle, you get virtually all of the URS EQs and compressors in a single affordably priced bundle. The URS plug-ins are among the best-sounding and best-reviewed processors around, and this bundle gives you access to spot-on emulations of some of the most sought-after vintage units ever created - and at a fraction of the cost of tracking down even one of the vintage hardware units. The URS Everything EQ and Compressor Bundle provides a ton of sonic firepower!URS Everything EQ and Compressor Bundle Native Includes:
- URS A series - digitally re-creates the sound of the API 550B
- URS N series - digitally re-creates the classic console sound of the Neve 1084
- URS S series - digitally re-creates the classic console sound
- URS A10 series - digitally re-creates the sound of of API's 560B vintage 10-band EQ
- URS N12 series - 12 band Graphic EQ that mimics the Neve 1073
- URS BLT EQ - 2-band Program EQ with FullTec bass and treble curves
- URS FullTec - digitally re-creates the legendary Pultec EQ
- URS Motor City - digital re-creation of the legendary 7 band Motown EQ.
- URS Vintage Cinema - digitally re-creates the rare 6 band passive equalizers used for film and professional cinema.
- URS 1970 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain/1970 Compressor only - digitally re-creates the popular 1970s British Console Buss Compression Limiter all the way down to the transformer input and diode bridge gain reduction amplifier characteristics.
- URS 1975 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain/1975 Compressor only - digitally re-creates the popular feed forward 1975 VCA Compressor all the way down to the transformer input and voltage controlled gain reduction amplifier (VCA) characteristics.
- URS 1980 Compressor/Limiter/Side Chain/1980 Compressor only - digitally re-creates the popular 1980's British Console Buss Compressor all the way down to the the IC input and voltage controlled gain reduction amplifier (VCA) characteristics.