Voices from Ethno World 6
Best Service Ethno World 6 Voices gives you the vocal portion of Ethno World 6 Complete. With 8.68GB of content and 5,230 high-quality samples performed under the direction of Andreas Hofner and Marcel Barsotti, this collection stocks your library with 177 expertly recorded solo voices and choirs from around the world. These patches are all formatted for total integration with Native Voices Kontakt Player, providing you with complete control over expression and articulation.
Optimized for use with Native Voices Kontakt
Best Service Voices from Ethno World 6 is fully compatible with Native Instruments' free Kontakt Player, providing you with an extended range of expression and playability, plus full compatibility with any modern DAW or plug-in host. From key switching to integrated convolution reverb, Kontakt Player lends a full range of flexibility to performing and composing with Ethno World 6 voices. Composers here at Sweetwater appreciate the powerful time-stretching and compression algorithm for adjusting loops, and there's a wonderfully realistic legato mode for solo voices. At the same time, humanize mode lets you add variety to every note, and micro-tuning lets you re-create any type of tuning or ethnic scale.
Best Service Ethno World 6 Voices Features:
- A massive collection of solo voices and choirs from around the world
- 8,68GB of content includes over 5,230 high-quality samples and 177 patches
- All samples performed under the direction of Andreas Hofner and Marcel Barsotti
- Extensive range of articulations provide for realistic vocal expression
- Kontakt Player supports Humanize mode, micro-tuning, and Legato mode
- Latest version of Kontakt Player included
- iLok account required (iLok hardware dongle optional)