An All-in-one Sound System!
The Peavey Escort 3000 is a superb portable PA solution that puts all the tools you need for great live sound into one rugged, rolling case. You get 300W of power via the Escort 3000's 2-way speaker system. And the included 5-channel powered mixer offers enough I/O to accommodate even complex setups, sporting four XLR mic inputs with 15V phantom power, two stereo line inputs, and digital reverb. Two folding speaker stands, two 25' speaker cables, a PVi cardioid dynamic microphone, and a microphone cable also come with the Peavey Escort 3000.Peavey Escort 3000 Portable PA System at a Glance:
- Rugged, portable, and lightweight - a one-stop PA system
- 300W total power via two 150W 2-way speakers
- 5-channel powered mixer, for connecting an array of equipment
- A microphone, speaker stands, and cabling - all included
Rugged, portable, and lightweight - a one-stop PA system
If you're looking for a complete PA system, you've come to the right place. The Peavey Escort 3000 offers all the essentials, including two speakers, a 5-channel mixer, and speaker stands - and even adds a dynamic microphone, cables, and a reverb effect, so you're really ready to deliver the sound. Plus, everything fits into a self-contained rugged, molded case with wheels and a handle, so you can bring it place to place like it's a regular piece of carry-on luggage - Peavey's used an all-new Class "D" power amp so it's even lighter in weight! Presentation? Coffee shop gig? Outdoor event? No problem. Just bring your Peavey Escort 3000 and you're ready to go.
300W total power via two 150W 2-way speakers
The Peavey Escort 3000 doubles the power of the previous Peavey Escort, pumping out 300W of total power, thanks to its dual 150W speakers. The 2-way speakers themselves offer 10" woofers and piezoelectric horns, giving you the sound and detail you need at the gig, performance, lecture, or event.
5-channel powered mixer, for connecting an array of equipment
The Peavey Escort 3000 includes a 5-channel powered mixer that sports four XLR mic inputs with 15V phantom power. There are also dual stereo line inputs. You can dial in your sound using the 5-band graphic equalizer, or use the high-quality onboard digital reverb to add dimension to your vocal sound. The mixer even features Peavey's FLS Feedback Locating System that targets feedback, so it's not an issue during your presentations and performances.
A microphone, speaker stands, and cabling - all included
The Peavey Escort 3000 really is a complete PA system. Peavey's even added sturdy speaker stands, a PVi cardioid dynamic microphone, 2 speaker cables, and a microphone cable - just plug in and go right when you open the box. All the cabling and the microphone fit in purpose-designed compartments right in the molded case, so they're always right there when you need them!
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Two-way speaker system with 10" woofer and piezoelectric horn
- Five-channel powered mixer
- Four XLR mic inputs with 15 V phantom power
- Two stereo line inputs
- 60mm faders
- High-quality digital reverb
- 300W output power (150 Watts per channel) with DDTTM
- Five-band graphic equalizer with FLS
- Two folding speaker stands
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- Two 25' speaker cables
- Storage compartments for microphones, cables and accessories
- Output Power: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohm load
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz +0/-3 dB measured at 1 Watt
- Overload Protection: DDTTM (Distortion Detection Technology) limits the power amplifier input to prevent clipping distortion that can damage speakers.
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% THD
- Max Gain: 86 dB mic input to speaker output
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 85dB mic input typical
- Reverb: Digital
- AC Power: 115 VAC 60Hz or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Weight Assembled: 50 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.5" H x 36.75" W x 15.5" D
- Microphone: Dynamic, Cardioid